All procedures have been, and will be, adapted where necessary on the basis of the guidelines of the Security Council and other public authorities. Together with you, we will make it a pleasant stay.
General hygiene measures:
The hotel is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to opening.
There is an intensive cleaning program to provide you and our staff with a safe and comfortable environment.
In all common areas there are disinfection stations with disinfectant hand gel and wipes.
Each floor is equipped with 2 disinfection stations.
The health of our employees is thoroughly monitored. Every employee who has the slightest suspicion of having been in contact with someone who is infected with COVID-19 or has symptoms, will not be employed.
Together we respect the 1.5 meter distance from each other.
Where it is not always possible to keep a distance of 1.5 metres in front of or behind the scenes, we offer our employees all possibilities, such as wearing mouth caps and separation by plexiglass screens.
Arrival and departure procedures:
- We ask 1 person per family to check in.
- Each staying guest will be given his or her own disinfected entrance key. May we ask you to put this key in the drop-box when you leave.
- You will receive your bill at breakfast on the day of check-out so that you can check it at your leisure. Payment is made just before check out and by 1 person. We prefer payment with bank contact or visa.
Cleaning of hotel rooms:
We want to offer you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you choose to give as few staff as possible access to your room.
- For hygienic reasons, we advise you to provide your own pillow. If you would like pillows from the hotel, you can get them at the reception.
- In order to reduce contact with the staff as much as possible, your room will be cleaned every 2 days, if you wish an extra day of cleaning, please inform reception.
- Your sponge linen will be changed every day.
- May we kindly ask you to leave the room or not to enter if the cleaning lady is present.
Restaurant and Bar:
- In order to provide you with a safe and enjoyable meal, all tables are at least 1.5 meters apart.
- There will always be a table reserved for you in the restaurant.
- Restaurant staff wear a mouth shield for your and their own safety and comfort.
- Every morning a breakfast buffet is waiting for you but for the service you will receive help from a restaurant employee so that there is no contact with the buffet itself.
- If you prefer to eat in the comfort of your own room, you can pick up the meal yourself at the buffet (trays are available).
For hygienic reasons, the sauna has been taken out of use.