All procedures have been, and will be adjusted where necessary on the basis of the guidelines of the Security Council and other government bodies. Together with you, we will make your stay a pleasant one.
General Hygiene Measures:
The Hotel is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to opening.
There is an intensive cleaning programme to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you and our staff.
All common areas have disinfection stations with disinfectant hand gel and wipes.
The health of our staff is thoroughly monitored. Any staff member who has the slightest suspicion of having come into contact with someone infected with COVID-19 or who has symptoms will not be employed.
Together we respect the 1.5 metres distance from each other.
Where it is not always possible to keep a 1.5 metre distance in front of or behind the scenes, we offer our employees every possibility, such as wearing mouth masks and separation by Plexiglas screens.
Arrival and departure procedures:
- We ask one person per family to check in.
- Each staying guest gets his/her own disinfected entrance key. Please put the key in the drop box provided when you leave.
- If you wish, you will receive your bill at breakfast on the day of check-out so that you can read it at your leisure. Payment is done just before check-out and by one person. We prefer payment by bank contact or visa.
Cleaning of hotel rooms:
We want to offer you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you choose to allow as few staff members as possible access to your room.
- Prior to your arrival, the room has been fully disinfected. Additional disinfection is not required. Should you disinfect yourself with products not provided for that purpose and should there be any damage to property as a result, you will be charged for it.
- May we kindly ask you to leave or not enter the room when the cleaning lady is present.
- Please tilt the windows at the time of check-out to allow airing out for the next guest.
Restaurant and Bar:
- Wearing a mouth mask is compulsory every time you enter the hotel, restaurant or bar.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering a common area.
- Bar and restaurant are equipped with a CO2 meter that informs you about the air quality.
The sauna is available and completely private between each session is 1 hour for cleaning and disinfection. Reservation compulsory.
Children's play area
For hygienic reasons the children's play area has been put out of action.