All procedures have been, and will be, adapted where necessary on the basis of the guidelines of the Security Council and other public authorities. Together with you, we will make it a pleasant stay.
General hygiene measures:
The hotel is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to opening.
There is an intensive cleaning program to provide you and our staff with a safe and comfortable environment.
In all common areas there are disinfection stations with disinfectant hand gel and wipes.
The health of our employees is thoroughly monitored. Every employee who has the slightest suspicion of having been in contact with someone who is infected with COVID-19 or has symptoms, will not be employed.
Together we respect the 1.5 meter distance from each other.
Where it is not always possible to keep a distance of 1.5 metres in front of or behind the scenes, we offer our employees all possibilities, such as wearing mouth caps and separation by plexiglass screens.
Arrival and departure procedures:
- We ask 1 person per family to check in.
- Each staying guest will be given his or her own disinfected entrance key. May we ask you to put this key in the drop-box when you leave.
- You will receive your bill at breakfast on the day of check-out so that you can discuss and check it at your leisure. Payment is made just before check out and by 1 person. We prefer payment with bank contact or visa.
- As the communal toilets are out of use it is not possible to use them after check-out.
Cleaning of hotel rooms:
We want to offer you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you choose to give as few staff as possible access to your room.
- Before your arrival, the room has been completely disinfected. Extra disinfection is not necessary. If you disinfect yourself with the products not provided for and if there is any damage to goods as a result, this will be charged.
- For hygienic reasons we advise you to provide your own pillow.
- Your sponge linen will be changed every day.
- May we kindly ask you to leave the room or not to enter if the cleaning lady is present.
- Please put the windows on tilt position at the time of Check - out so that they can air well for the next guest.
Restaurant and Bar:
- In order to provide you with a safe and enjoyable meal, all tables are at least 1.5 metres apart.
- There will always be a table reserved for you in the restaurant.
- Restaurant staff wear a mouth shield for your and their own safety and comfort.
- Every morning a breakfast buffet is waiting for you. Please follow the instructions of the restaurant employee.
- If you prefer to eat in the comfort of your own room, you can pick up the meal yourself at the buffet (trays are available).
- The communal toilets have been taken out of use.
- For dinner (also for snacks) we ask you to reserve the table.
For hygienic reasons, the sauna has been taken out of use.
Children's play orner
For hygienic reasons, the children's play corner has been taken out of use.
Look how busy it is on the coast right now.